Print

Sales

Posted in SERVICES

Sales

Allow our telephone pros to market your services. Our rates are around $7 per hour + commissions. We provide the telemarketers, the bandwidth, and the telecom. More importantly, we also provide the sales training and the “absolutely can do” attitude. Bottom line: if we cannot sell it, it can't be sold.

Print

Answering Service

Posted in SERVICES

Take advantage of our professional telephone Answering Service that is compliant with industry standards and customizable to client needs. Customer service representatives with the right attitude will implement the services required based on your scripting and procedures. Outstanding bandwidth and telecom, as well as highly skilled telemarketers are all part of the package. Partner with a team that is capable of superb call handling and documentation for a reasonable cost.

Print

Decision Support

Posted in SERVICES

Navigating the rough terrain of lead files, affiliates and sub-affiliates is a critical success factor, for any modern day marketer. For example, the millions of calls that we make, each year, generate an enormous amount of statistical data. We constantly learn from these results in order to identify areas for improvement. Each day begins with analyzing the previous day’s call results.

We compare current trending to previous call patterns. Sales ratios, call lengths, refunds, cost of labor, per minute, penetration ratios, commissions earned and chargeback percentages and literally hundreds of other statistical indicators. We identify correlations and enlist these findings to sell more tomorrow. We believe that every set of numbers has a story to tell.

Print

Continuous Training

Posted in SERVICES

We believe that our competitive strength hinges upon our ability to constantly improve ourselves. How much we invest in training today, determines tomorrow’s earnings. We invest in training. If we cannot continuously train, retrain and up-train our salespeople, nothing else matters. Training is not a place for amateurs. It is not uncommon to see our company Founder conducting a “block and tackle” session, in our training facility. Continuous training is truly at the very heart of our business model.

For example, “Block and Tackle” is a sales training method that we have utilized for over 20 years. It is essentially a role play technique wherein a seasoned salesman plays the role of a difficult customer. The opponent (sales trainee) must find a way to address customer’s concerns, preserve company cash flow, while at the same time, avoiding risk. Risk associated with an unsatisfied customer must be identified and addressed during the Block and Tackle session.

Print

Telemarketing

Posted in SERVICES

Sales are what we do best. We attract, train, motivate, inspire and retain top sellers. Our selection process is rigorous with a pass rate averaging around 4%. The other 96% are good folks, to be sure. But they simply cannot reach the high standards of salesmanship required. The 4% that we actually retain are truly “the best of the best”.

Print

Quality Assurance

Posted in SERVICES

Based on your scripting, your policies and your procedures; allow us to review your calls for compliance with your standards. Normally, we review calls during night shift. Early each morning, you will be notified of significant call handle events that deviate from your standards. Summary data and detailed reporting will also be forwarded to you each day. We will monitor, review and document our findings of a few hundred of your calls. If you like our work, we will send you an invoice for around $1.40 per recording. If you decide that our QA work is not up to your expectations, you pay nothing and we stay friends.

Print

Customer Service

Posted in SERVICES

Let us handle your retention calls. After a month or so, if you are completely satisfied with our retention skills, we will send you an invoice for around $2 per retention call. If you are not convinced that our Customer Service Reps are the best fit for your organization, simply let us know, during the first month, you pay nothing and we will stay friends.