Director, Global Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree / MBA preferred
- 7+ years' experience in a leadership role related to Accounts Receivable, Credit Reporting and Compliance.
- Experience working in an environment that uses/leverages Service Management principles (including SLAs and OLA performance reporting, charge back models, customer agreements, service governance, etc.)
- Experience developing strategic initiatives aligned with business goals and budget.
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Undergraduate degree, bachelors degree in Accounting or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of total experience with at least 3 years working in Accounts Payable function
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience posting to the General Ledger a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with ADP or other payroll platform a plus
- Knowledge of NetSuite ERP a plus