Young stressed handsome businessman working at desk in modern office shouting at laptop screen and being angry about financial situation, jealous of rival capabilities, unable to meet client needs
- Review business value of internally developed software.
- Search for niche Offshore relationships for specialized tasks.
- Review recurring charges and payments on “auto-pay”.
- Stay flexible by using temporary staffing during uncertain times.
- Renegotiate existing leases, reduce under used space.
- Audit all “pass-through” expenses; regularly and assertively.
- Rebalance internal and external resources, as needed.
- Initiate audits of all ongoing construction sites and costs.